The regular life of a person’s club is quite arduous if you actually take some time to consider it. They are mercilessly tossed around in the rear of carts, carried about with little consideration as to their well-being, then subsequently used to hit balls around for a couple of hours. Following a couple years of […]Read More...
- First Eagle Golf and Training offers tips for a better game - Butler County Times GazetteFirst Eagle Golf and Training offers tips for a better gameButler County Times GazetteWhen First Eagle Golf and Training, 311 S. Greenwich Road in Wichita, recently purchased Innovative Golf, the first thing they did was reduce the prices. Secondly, they decided not to compete with real golf, but offer an alternative game when windy ... […]
- The 19th Hole: Tips to hitting the golf ball farther - whnt.comThe 19th Hole: Tips to hitting the golf ball fartherwhnt.comHUNTSVILLE, Ala (WHNT) – Steve Mack, the director of golf at Hampton Cove, is here to help your game with these tips in our weekly 19th Hole segment. One way to hit the golf ball further is to build your stance athletically. Your legs are the strongest ... […]
- Vandals damage Sevierville Golf Club, police asking for tips - Local 8 NowVandals damage Sevierville Golf Club, police asking for tipsLocal 8 NowSEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- The Sevierville Police Department is asking for the community's help gathering information on a case of vandalism from Friday, October 10 at the Sevierville Golf Club on Old Knoxville Highway. Investigators say the vandals ... […]
- Tips for playing Ivy Hill Golf Club - Lynchburg News and AdvanceTips for playing Ivy Hill Golf ClubLynchburg News and AdvanceThe Group 3A/4A State Championships get underway Monday at 9 a.m. and continue Tuesday at Forest's Ivy Hill Golf Club. Eddie Moran, Ivy's PGA Head Golf Professional, and Jefferson Forest coach Garnet Manley recently spoke with The News & Advance ...and more » […]
- Tips for traveling with your golf clubs - PGA.comPGA.comTips for traveling with your golf clubsPGA.comJust because you golf often, this doesn't mean you necessarily travel and golf often, at least not on trips that require travel by air. There are more things to consider than you might know, so we asked a few experts to provide some basic and even ... […]
Powered by Related RSS
- First Eagle Golf and Training offers tips for a better game - Butler County Times Gazette