The regular life of a person’s club is quite arduous if you actually take some time to consider it. They are mercilessly tossed around in the rear of carts, carried about with little consideration as to their well-being, then subsequently used to hit balls around for a couple of hours. Following a couple years of […]Read More...
- Amateur hour perfectly possible - Sportinglife.comSportinglife.comAmateur hour perfectly possibleSportinglife.comGolf Home · Join Sky Vegas Now. New Customers Register With Sky Vegas And Get £10 Completely Free and a 200% First Deposit Bonus Up To £1000. Sky Vegas · Sky Bingo · Sky Poker · Sporting Life Site Map · Sporting Life has all latest news, betting tips ...and more » […]
- Classy Oosthuizen over-priced - Sportinglife.comSportinglife.comClassy Oosthuizen over-pricedSportinglife.comTwo majors, a World Golf Championship and the BMW PGA Championship later, the 25-year-old answered the question in emphatic fashion to win both the PGA Tour Money List and the Race To Dubai. So replace 6/1 for the latter with 6/5 as the golfing world ...and more » […]
- Fitzpatrick ready to shine - Sportinglife.comSportinglife.comFitzpatrick ready to shineSportinglife.comThat victory was followed by some signs of promise including a top-20 at Le Golf National, but since then it had been tough until he won back home earlier in Queensland earlier in 2014. Another with form in Asia to his name and one of just four players ...and more » […]
- Golf tips from a pro - Clydebank PostGolf tips from a proClydebank PostIt's fair to say, the best players are also great ball strikers. Making consistently solid contact with the ball is so important, not just for creating the consistent distance, but also consistent direction and trajectory. I conducted a little testing ... […]
- Play your best in golf tournaments with these tips - The TennesseanPlay your best in golf tournaments with these tipsThe TennesseanWhatever golf challenge lies ahead, begin preparing today. Your performance on the golf course demands the attention to every detail for you to perform your very best. Time is of the essence. You could do it on your own, but you can accelerate your ... […]
Powered by Related RSS
- Amateur hour perfectly possible - Sportinglife.com