The regular life of a person’s club is quite arduous if you actually take some time to consider it. They are mercilessly tossed around in the rear of carts, carried about with little consideration as to their well-being, then subsequently used to hit balls around for a couple of hours. Following a couple years of […]Read More...
- Tom Watson tips Royal Porthcawl for golf's Open - BBC SportBBC SportTom Watson tips Royal Porthcawl for golf's OpenBBC SportTom Watson tips Royal Porthcawl for golf's Open. By Dafydd Pritchard BBC Wales Sport. The eyes of the golfing world tend only to glance towards Wales, though the glare has been long and focused in recent days. Bernhard Langer won the Senior Open at ... […]
- Golf tips: A closer look at how we strike the ball - Statesman JournalGolf tips: A closer look at how we strike the ballStatesman JournalThere essentially are four elements we use to describe how we hit a golf shot. How well we hit it (contact), how far it went in relation to our target (distance), how far left or right it finished from the target (direction), and how the ball move ... […]
- Golf tips: Play with purpose to stay sharp - The Daily ProgressGolf tips: Play with purpose to stay sharpThe Daily ProgressWhether you are gearing up for the high school golf season, prepping for an upcoming member-member or just getting ready for a big weekend round with your friends, you are undoubtedly worried that all those great shots you hit on the range won't ...and more » […]
- On the tee with Lee: Golf tips from Lee Sayre - Watauga DemocratOn the tee with Lee: Golf tips from Lee SayreWatauga DemocratGolf is 80 percent mental, and the other half is in your mind, said Yogi Berra about golf. The math doesn't add up, but he might be right. The main problem is still, as Bobby Jones said, that the five inches between your ears is the longest distance in ... […]
- Tips For Better Ball Striking In Golf - Golf ChannelToronto StarTips For Better Ball Striking In GolfGolf ChannelYou might have the best golf swing in the world, but for it to hold up for 18 holes, especially under pressure, your body needs to be in good condition. Today's stars on the PGA Tour prove this point day in and day out. Golf-specific fitness programs ...Rory McIlroy Putting DrillsGol […]
Powered by Related RSS
- Tom Watson tips Royal Porthcawl for golf's Open - BBC Sport