The regular life of a person’s club is quite arduous if you actually take some time to consider it. They are mercilessly tossed around in the rear of carts, carried about with little consideration as to their well-being, then subsequently used to hit balls around for a couple of hours. Following a couple years of […]Read More...
- By: Ben Coley - Sportinglife.comSportinglife.comBy: Ben ColeySportinglife.comMaking conclusions on the basis of four rounds of golf is risky business but it was a performance of great quality in the circumstances and confirmed the suspicion that this is a golfer at his best when par is a good score. Lando Casanova is another ... […]
- Golf legend Greg Norman gave Ian Poulter putting tips on Twitter - ESPN.co.uk (blog)ESPN.co.uk (blog)Golf legend Greg Norman gave Ian Poulter putting tips on TwitterESPN.co.uk (blog)Every club golfer has experienced it - that one player in your group who tells you what you've done wrong every time you top a drive / shank an iron / send a putt flying off the other side of the green. There are names for that player - but this i […]
- Tiger Woods rips golf writer over fictional Q&A interview - New York Daily NewsNew York Daily NewsTiger Woods rips golf writer over fictional Q&A interviewNew York Daily News"I guess Golf Digest's editors believe this is a good way to sell more magazines," he said. "I'll bet their readers don't think so. Funny they didn't think this poorly of me when I worked with the magazine (as part o […]
- Norman offers Poulter putting tips via Twitter - ESPN (blog)ESPN (blog)Norman offers Poulter putting tips via TwitterESPN (blog)But he's smart, funny and, most importantly, knows the game/players/caddies and what they go through on a week-to-week basis and brings a caddie perspective that's different than anything you've ever seen when it comes to golf coverage. […]
- Golf Tips of the Week - Pampa NewsGolf Tips of the WeekPampa NewsIf it wasn't enough that every magazine promised you 5 steps to breaking 80, there are now so many web sites and ads with golf's equivalent of “get rich quick” schemes. I'd like my say. First: every golfer should set out each year to improve their game. […]
Powered by Related RSS
- By: Ben Coley - Sportinglife.com