The regular life of a person’s club is quite arduous if you actually take some time to consider it. They are mercilessly tossed around in the rear of carts, carried about with little consideration as to their well-being, then subsequently used to hit balls around for a couple of hours. Following a couple years of […]Read More...
- On the tee with Lee: Golf tips from Lee Sayre - Watauga DemocratOn the tee with Lee: Golf tips from Lee SayreWatauga DemocratOn the tee with Lee: Golf tips from Lee Sayre. by Lee Sayre. Golf is 80 percent mental, and the other half is in your mind, said Yogi Berra about golf. The math doesn't add up, but he might be right. The main problem is still, as Bobby Jones said, that ... […]
- Tiger's Bad Tipping Habits Causing His Golf Game to Go South? - Eurweb.comEurweb.comTiger's Bad Tipping Habits Causing His Golf Game to Go South?Eurweb.comAnd Other Things I Probably Shouldn't Have Said,” Rick Reilly compared Woods' tipping habits to tips from Wood's PGA rival Phil Mickelson. Media sources note that Mickelson is known for tipping generously. Woods, on the other hand, has a reputation […]
- Expert Picks: 2014 RBC Canadian Open - Golf ChannelExpert Picks: 2014 RBC Canadian OpenGolf ChannelThis week marks the 37th event of the 2013-14 PGA Tour season, as players head to Royal Montreal Golf Club for the RBC Canadian Open. Each week, a panel of experts will offer up their picks from four groups of players, based on Golf Channel's fantasy ...Snedeker feeling Harmon effectSportinglife. […]
- Tips For Better Ball Striking In Golf - Golf ChannelToronto StarTips For Better Ball Striking In GolfGolf ChannelYou might have the best golf swing in the world, but for it to hold up for 18 holes, especially under pressure, your body needs to be in good condition. Today's stars on the PGA Tour prove this point day in and day out. Golf-specific fitness programs ...Rory McIlroy Putting DrillsGol […]
- Golf tips: Check your grip to alleviate soreness - Statesman JournalGolf tips: Check your grip to alleviate sorenessStatesman JournalWhen the club is too much in the palm, the tips of your fingers must squeeze tightly to control the club during the swing. At the top of the backswing the wrists attempt to hinge but cannot because of the excessive grip pressure. Therefore the fingers ... […]
Powered by Related RSS
- On the tee with Lee: Golf tips from Lee Sayre - Watauga Democrat